ONLY SCUBAPRO computers utilize heart rate, skin temperature, breathing rate and water temp when calculating diving profiles.
Dive Smarter. Easier. Better.
These patented features, only available on SCUBAPRO computers, put the G2 into a league of its own.
Intuitive menu structure. The simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the Galileo so easy to use and enable a seamless transition from the Galileo to the G2. All accessories are reverse compatible as well.
Full-Colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p). Produces vibrant colours for maximum readability quickly directing your attention to what you need to know.
TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations. Customise your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
Customise menu listings. Use as much or as little of the G2 technology as you need - your choice.
Multiple Language Choices. Select from more than 19 languages for receiving dive data.
Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm. Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
Integrated heart rate monitor. Measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. Integration with the HRM and skin temperature is exclusive to SCUBAPRO. Heart rate monitor also lets you visually track your heart rate "real time" to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximise your fun and safety at depth.
Hoseless air integration. Monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 11 transmitters when all features are activated.
Improved, Full tilt digital compass. Includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
Rechargeable battery. Provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
Huge 485MB memory. Stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of diveprofiles.
USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface. Easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic slim-line casing. Ultra-durable & UVresistant.
Curved ergonomic low-profile shape. Sits comfortably on the arm and resists rotating (integrated bungee mounts are provided for tech divers). Can also be used on a retractor.
Rugged TR 55 transparent thermoplastic lens protects the full colour dot matrix TFT display. Features a backlight to enhance low-light readability.
Sleek, Swiss design. The best elements of the Galileo in an upscale design.
Stainless steel control buttons (3). Accessible, intuitive, easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
Multiple dive modes. Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy - no downloading or upgrading is required.)
Special apnea logbook. Stores repetitive dives sequentially under the sameapnea session.
Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m for reliable data computingregardless of diving situation.
LED Indicator Status: 1,450psi/100bar and over = Slow short blinking Green light. Between 1,450psi/100bar and 725psi/50bar = Short double blinking Orange light.
Below 725psi/50bar = Long single blink Red light.
- Moulded Case
- Heart Rate Belt
- Read First Manual
- 3M foil screen protector
- USB cable
- Retractor clip
- A Read First manual
- 3M foil screen protector
- USB cable
- Retractor clip
The new G2. Simply smarter and easily more vibrant; you'll never do another dive without it.
The next generation Galileo has arrived. Introducing the G2.
Intuitive, reliable and bulletproof, we've combined everything you love about the Galileo with everything you've dreamed of in a dive computer. It's everything you expect from SCUBAPRO in full color.
Easy to read. Easy to use. Easy to love.
Spend less time reading manuals, and more time enjoying the experience.
Easy to read.
- A brilliant, colorful screen with color indicators quickly draws your attention to what you need to know.
- The G2 leverages color as a tool to deliver the best readability and usability available. Choose from four different color options.
Easy to use.
- With the intuitive 3 button control, operating the G2 is a snap.
- With the G2 you can transmit your air pressure from up to 9 tanks. And the transmitter blinks green, yellow or red to indicate your air level.
Easy to understand.
- The G2 has the same incredibly intuitive menu structure and diver-friendly functions that earned the Galileo its reputation for being the hands-down easiest computer to use.
- Four dive screen templates allow you to see as little - or as much - data as you'd like.
- With the industry's leading digital compass - you'll always know where you are headed.
Easy to manage.
- Bluetooth compatible, the G2 easily syncs with your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
- The G2 Stores up to 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- And its rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 dives.
Make it your own.
With innovative technology and a thoughtful, intuitive design, we created the next generation of the Galileo just for you.
- Customize your screen, colors, orientation, and even the attachments to make the G2 truly your own.
- Customized menu listings give you the ability to use as much or as little of the technology as you want-with easy activation of freediving, trimix, CCR and sidemount modes without downloading or upgrading required.
- The G2 is poised to quickly become the favorite computer for all divers of all skill levels and goes wherever your passion for diving takes you.
- Even your dive profile is one of a kind-based upon your real-time breathing rate, your skin temperature and your heart rate.